13/10/2011

Beyoncè – Signs

I was just listening to a whole load of Beyoncè songs and I came across one called “Signs”. In this song Beyoncè is singing about her lover who reminds her of each one of the signs and the chorus is her saying each and every one of them in order “Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aires, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, I love all y’all”. I have been told that it is against my religion and I have recently heard that it too is forbidden in the Bible. I am unable to find any actual evidence of this because every time I try and research it seems that each website seems to say that astrology and the Bible overlap.
I do believe that Astrology can be Satanic because of the way it has been used and abused before, for example; The Mayans were the ones who originally came up with the Zodiac signs and used to worship the sun, stars, moon etc and as well they used to give brutal sacrifices to their gods. All of this is very satanic.
Personally, I do follow the zodiac signs and I do find some truth in them. I just look at it in a strictly scientific point of view as in how the moon, sun, planets, stars etc do have an effect on people’s natures and personalities etc because that can happen.
However, back to Beyoncè.  In this particular song at the end, 3:52, she seems to be talking in an incomprehensible demonic language I can’t even try and type. And after she says that Missy Elliot is talking to her and she says “Aha” as if she understood what Beyoncè had just said and Beyoncè keeps repeating and Missy Elliot answering her.
Take a listen to the song;
Now after hearing that, obviously the first thing to do is to reverse that part because that’s how they hide the messages.
After reversing I hear; “Got game like an Aquarius”.
Now firstly, why would Beyoncè put in an obvious hidden message like that? It’s like she is showing us and inviting us to reverse it and find what it says. Is she inviting to reverse her other songs as well? And now why would she be talking about an Aquarius when she herself is a Virgo? Which she even states in the song; “I wish he was a Virgo, the same sign as me.” I did some research on Zodiac signs and timings of year etc and this is what I have found;

(^ take a look at that, it's a lot of useful information)

2012 is the beginning of the “Age of Aquarius”. Aquarius being an Air sign but the sign of water shows that it is the bringer of knowledge. Now why would a Satanic Illuminati be so happy as to share with us knowledge in such an obvious way? Unless it is the knowledge that she has been subliminally applying us with all these years. This is the year the movies have been talking about. This is the year everybody has been awaiting. Why? Because this is the year where the Illuminati’s New World Order is going to start. No wonder she’s upset that it isn’t a Virgo, the same year as her. So that she would have been able to celebrate it with her ‘man’ her ‘God’ and lavish in his glory that it is happening on her Zodiac.
All the Alien movies, all the end of the world movies it has all been because of their plan. So much has already taken place in 2011, 2012 is their year. It is starting, they are ready. And so many people are blind to this, so many people do not realize what is happening, they are falling into their trap and will be caught. Open your eyes to the world around you and see it for what it is. Get ready, as they are already ready putting the final touches to their plans.
Just stick to your faith, believe in God and he will guide you. I myself need to get closer to him and I know that. I’m working on it, start working on yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment